Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag from Brandi

I AM :

I am: a daughter, a wife, and a mother

I want: the basement and my yard finished!!

I have: way too much unused stuff in my garage

I dislike: cleaning appliances (fridge, stove, oven, dishwasher,etc)

I miss: Kelly and me ALONE time

I fear: losing my mind

I feel: happy that I have a family that loves me!

I hear: the television

I smell: Chinese food from eating out tonight for our wedding anniversary

I crave: a trip away for a week with just Kelly and I

I cry: almost everyday joyful and sad tears

I usually: get up on time

I search: for my blue shirt I misplaced two weeks ago.

I wonder: if Lane will ever come and put the I beam in our basement so we can have heat

I regret: not spending more time in Europe when I was over there.

I love: my little family!!

I care: about my family, friends, students and others in the news.

I always: shower in the morning

I worry: way too much

I am not: a stay home mom

I remember: the good times I had with Kelly the past 23 years ( I knew him 6 years before we were married)

I believe: Heavenly Father loves me and answers my prayers

I dance: when I hear music playing

I sing: all the time

I don't always: remember to mail my bills on time.

I argue: with my co-workers

I write: in Facebook and in this blog when I have a chance.

I win: sometimes

I lose: more than I win

I wish: I could rewind the clock 10 years and have my children small again.

I listen: to good music, my children talking, and my keyboard.

I don't understand: how I was privileged to be chosen to come at this time on Earth.

I can usually be found: at the computer, in the car, in my classroom, or sleeping in my bed.

I am happy: to have sense of humor.

1 comment:

busymama said...

love it! happy anniversary!! Did Kelly tell you to use ice? Try not to sleep with your arm above your head too (if you are). Love ya!