Well, it is a good thing that the kids had pictures taken....I thought you had given up blogging for good! And yes, hold on tight to your kids...they grow up sooo fast!
I am writing this blog for many reasons. Primarily, I wanted to try it out as a journaling method. I am terrible at journaling. Maybe my family, friends, and decedents will enjoy it. I also wanted a fun place to put pictures I take with my digital camera. I am an LDS wife,have a wonderful caring husband, mother to 3, and work a full time job as a school teacher. I needed someplace to put my creative energy. I am trying out blogging!
2 comments:
Hey, great idea to post the school pics. (I may have to borrow it.) I have missed you--you haven't posted for a while.
Well, it is a good thing that the kids had pictures taken....I thought you had given up blogging for good! And yes, hold on tight to your kids...they grow up sooo fast!
Post a Comment