Saturday, August 16, 2008

10 Meme

What television shows are you willing to stay up late to watch? X Files; Star Trek New Generation or Voyager; CSI; Oprah, Any classic BBC Movie... OK basically anything interesting. I am a night owl. Love to stay up late.

2. What is the nearest big city to your home? Salt Lake City

3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets? 9.5 (I will keep it a secret if told to, but if I feel it is better that the secret should be divulged to help the person I will tell )

4. What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?

I am a courteous driver. I always hope that if I live the "Golden Rule"other drivers will to. Needless to say, I get honked at quite a bit by the aggressive ones. They will just have to live with it!!

5. When was the last time you had a really bad week? How am I supposed to remember that? I guess my answer is... August 17, 1998 (I broke my foot, Kelly got in a car accident with the kids, I had surgery on my foot, suffered post traumatic surgery shock, and they told me I had to stop breastfeeding Laura because of the medications. I was a wreck.


6. When someone smiles at you, do you smile back? I try to... if I have made eye contact.



7. Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption? A lot of people. I think adoption is great! I am grateful to the birth mothers who can see the bigger picture.





8. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child? Winnie the Pooh, Superfriends, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Warner Bro Cartoons (Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Elmer Fudd), and anything Disney. I also liked the non-cartoon shows; Shazam, Isis, Land of the Lost (I can still sing the whole song and know all the characters names... quiz me.. I dare you)


9. What kind of music do you listen to while you drive? Alternative Rock, Classic Rock, Popular Hits.


10. When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I have no idea. I don't buy clocks. I look at the DVD player or my watch.



--Meme taken from Constantgrowingamazement's blog.

1 comment:

Amazed said...

Wow! I have a new admiration for you...your cartoon knowledge is unsurpassed! And yes, that would have been a "BAD" week!