Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Movie Quotes

RULES
1: Pick 20 of your favorite movies
2: Then go to IMDb and pick a quote from each movie.
3: Post and let everyone you know guess what movie the quote is from.
4: Strike out the movie when someone guesses correctly.
5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is cheating. No cheating, please!

1. Iowa? I could have sworn this was heaven.

2. I'm sick? You're cheating on a vegetable.

3. Yeah. I know that. You know that. Nobody else knows that.

4. Well, I'm gonna get out of bed every morning... breath in and out all day long. Then, after a while I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed every morning and breath in and out... and, then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had it great and perfect for a while.

5. Well, since you said please. But if you scream once more, I'll smother you with the pillow.

6. I don't know what's happening to you. You're starting to look like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

7. All right, let's put in a call to Dennis Rodman. He's from that planet.

8. The poor kid's been in here half an hour. You must have a loo. What do you do when you need to go?

9.Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say Ni at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land, nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history.

10. Hey, Mr. Peanut Butter Cups!

11. You're worth more dead than alive!

12. I don't know if it will help saying this to you... some men in this world are born to do our unpleasant jobs for us... your father is one of them.

13. You are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity. Farewell.

14. Why would a man leave his apartment three times on a rainy night with a suitcase and come back three times?

15. My life didn't turn out the way I expected.

16. If you put your effort and concentration into playing to your potential, to be the best that you can be, I don't care what the scoreboard says at the end of the game, in my book we're gonna be winners.

17. This sword has been in my family for five generations. It has never known defeat. Until now.

18 His name is Blane? Oh! That's a major appliance, that's not a name!

19. When I die and I stand before God awaiting judgment and he asks me why I let one of HIS miracles die, what am I gonna say, that it was my job?

20. The music is all around you, all you have to do is listen.

21.What do you mean he don't eat no meat? Oh, that's okay. I make lamb.

1 comment:

kristydawn said...

1-field of dreams
2-while you were sleeping
4- sleepless in seattle
6- the Santa Clause ?
17- princess bride
21-my big fat greek wedding


fun! Also some of my favorites - obviously

how about my favorite:

He's been my best friend for 9 #*&@ years, I'm gonna get him back. Wish me luck.