Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Firsts

You've been tagged, now fill in the answers and tag 10 or more people... don't forget to tag me!!

(Simply copy this list then paste this list into your "Notes" tab from your main page - if you don't have a Notes tab, click on the "+" from your main page and add it. Then, just click "New Note", paste in this list and on you go)

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?.....................
......Didn't go to Prom

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?........................I email him once in a while. (yes Kelly knows)

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?..........................Rum. My parents brought back some from their cruise and we all tried it. I didn't like it.

4. What was your FIRST job?...................................Manager for Highlands Girls Volleyball and Basketball teams. Did it for 2 years. I started the job to help Mrs. G. out. I didn't realize I would get paid until I got the first check. 0.0

5. What was your FIRST car?...................................1975 Mustang II

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?...........I don't text

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?..Caleb (is he awake and getting ready for school?)

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?.......................Mrs. Clark

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?....Montana (Grandparents lived there)

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?.....Marva and/or David Triptoe? No.

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?........................Caitie Colton's

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?.........Caleb

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?.............Never in one. Just participated in many.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?.........Used the Loo and Took a shower.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?..........Barry Manilow

6. FIRST tattoo?....................................................Never had one

17. First piercing?...................................................Ears (2 in one ear 1 in the other)

18. First foreign country you've been to?.......................Dominican Republic

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?.........................Mary Poppins

20. When was your FIRST detention?...........................Never got one. Too scared to get in trouble.

21. What was the first state you lived in?.......................Utah

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?.............................Betty Jo

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?.....................Peace

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?...Play the piano well, tap dance, speak a foreign language, or play the Cello.

1 comment:

busymama said...

fun post!!! Sorry you were sick last month, Im a little slow on my blogging!! love ya!