Here are the rules - post this list on your profile (in Notes) replacing my answers with yours.
Tag 25 people to do the same thing. If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about YOU!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My mom liked the name Peggy, but since my sisters were all named with "J" she didn't want to leave me out. After much thought and recommendations she chose "Jane" after my Great, Great Grandmother "Jane Owens"
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Yesterday I was tired from the week and just wanted to cry and be alone.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like my printing. My cursive, not so much.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Honey baked Ham
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes. Three. Andrew 15, Caleb 12 and Laura 10
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes I believe I would.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Yes. I use it with my eyes and tone of voice. I make sure people know I am joking. I am much more sarcastic with people I know or when I am on the computer chatting.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes and proud of it!
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
If I took a tranquilizer first.
10. NAKED?
I was born naked. I bathe naked. Is that the meaning of the question?
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Lucky Charms
12. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No! That is why slip ons where invented. If it is a tie shoe, I will slip it on and then retie the laces.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
I can only choose one? I like Chocolate, Rocky Road, Tin Roof Sundae, Chocolate Brownie, and Chocolate Chip,
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their eyes and body posture.
15. RED OR PINK...
Ew.. Ok I will chose Red.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I am not as outgoing as I used to be.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Probably my dad, because I won't see him again.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
Of course. I need something to read! :D
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Olive Green Pants and bare feet.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My son sing a made up ditty to himself. ♫ I'm so hungry!!! Cat you are in my way!!!♫♪
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE
Purple
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
rain, fresh laundry, clean children, pumpkin spice, new wood, lavendar
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister Janet
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes it is fun to get reacquainted.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
The Olympics
27. HAIR COLOR?
brown
28. EYE COLOR?
Hazel Green
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. I wish I could. Darn allergies!!
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Asian
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
What kind of question is that? I like a well made film with a good plot and characters.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
At the theater: Twilight
At home: If it's Tuesday it must be Belgium (old movie from the late 60's. Checked it out at the Library)
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
tye-dyed
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
spring and fall
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Both!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Analia or Cathy
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I am a multi-book reader. I am reading currently The Wednesday Wars and The Mysterious Benedict Society. I may add a third tomorrow.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Chinook Sugarbeeters (My mom got it for the kids when she went to her 50th class reunion)
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Didn't even turn it on. Nothing was on I wanted to watch.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
My children, My husband, Anyone coming home and slamming the front door, rain,
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles
44. WHATS THE FARTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?
Northern Europe
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I am fluent in American Sign Language, I can sight read music when I sing.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Salt Lake City, Utah
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Met him at Utah State University. I was introduced to him by my friend Karla.
I Tag anyone who is reading this!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment