1. I have been married 17 years
2. I have 2 sons and 1 daughter
3. I love to eat out at Chinese Buffets
4. My favorite smells are lavender, fresh cotton, pumpkin spice, and lemon.
5. If we had another boy we were going to name him Dean Gordon
6. We bought our first house 8 years ago
7. I met my husband at Utah State University when I was 19 and he was 24
8. We were married when I was 25 and he was 30
9. We lived our first 3 months of our marriage in the Dominican Republic
10. I get headaches if I am too close to the equator
11. I would love to live in Luxembourg, Denmark or Germany
12. My favorite candy is M and M's (any kind.. plain, peanut, almond..)
13. I love what I do for a career. I teach Deaf/Hard of Hearing Children.
14. I hate working. I long to stay home full time until my kids are grown.
15. I have a BS in Elementary Education and a M.Ed in Deaf Education
16. I am fluent in American Sign Language. I learned ASL 22 years ago.
17. I served ASL/ Deaf Mission for the LDS Church from 1987-1988. I served in CA and NJ
18. My favorite flowers are Tulips, Lavender, Sunflowers, Shasta Daisys, Birds of Paradise,and Roses
19. I bought my first new car in 2008
20. My favorite colors are green, blue, yellow and purple
21. I love to shop at Thrift stores. I love to get a great item at a bargain price.
22. I can't pass by a bookstore without buying books.
23. I love to watch BBC movies, old classical movies, independent films, and musicals
24. I am a living, breathing Jukebox. I know the words to many camp, kid, and folk songs
25. I want a little dog. I currently have a cat.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I loved this post!!! PS - I still have something growing in my freezer for you!!!
We are going to have to go out to eat together! I love chinese food!
I loved reading that post. Fun to learn new facts about you. Kelly teaches my kids piano, you will have to teach them a few things in sign language. They are always asking me things about it. I also love chinese food. We could get a little group together to go out to eat!
Post a Comment