Saturday, June 14, 2008

4 Things I am grateful for:

1) My Carpet Cleaner:
Had a bit of a spill on the carpet today and with my handy dandy carpet cleaner it wasn't too big of a mess to clean up!




2)My Husband:
He is wonderful husband and a great father (and mother) to the kids. He is my strength on days I don't think I can make it through. He is a thoughtful listener. He has supported me in my goals and has been willing to take charge when I can't.



Picture taken at an English Garden in England. 2007


3) My Children:
They are the reason I get up in the morning and the reason I sometimes don't want to get up in the morning. They love me no matter what my mood is. They are fun, energetic, travel well together, and enjoy each others company. They have all turned out to be quite independent with me working and don't gripe or complain that I am at work and not home all day like other moms. They still love to hug and kiss me and greet me at the door when I come home.


Picture taken in Southern France at Greek Ruins 2007

4) My Sister took my kids miniature golfing today.
My sister likes to spend time with my children. She decided today to take them miniature golfing. Here are a few pics.




1 comment:

busymama said...

woohoo!!!!! need i say more??? Loved your post, can't wait to keep checking back, love you!!