Saturday, April 3, 2010
It has been a long time
I haven't had the time to write, nor have I felt like writing and posting. I have been busy... busy...busy. I have also been spending my time connecting with old friends on Facebook. It has been a good thing. I have really enjoyed renewing friendships. It is General Conference 2010. I was perusing different sites to get an activity packet for my daughter, I found all these new cool blogs. I couldn't believe the resources for an LDS member. It was incredible. I have listed a few and hope to list more. I guess that means I have to come to this page to link and I just may update my blog more often. I have been thinking of a new way of approaching my blog. I may start documenting the progress, or lack of progress, of our basement; or discuss the frustrations I have as a Special Education Teacher working for a State Agency. It has been one wild ride this past year and it is far from over. I am also working on losing weight and reinventing my life and body. I may go that route. I am trying to have more faith and not be so concerned on what I can't change. I will give it some thought. Well busy day awaits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to see you on your blog again. I would be glad to hear from you in any of those different areas.
Post a Comment