Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Getting to Know my Friends

This is a really fun quiz I did a while back. Take it a pass it on...


1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30am took some Motrin, ate, and went back to bed until 12:00. I have been sick.

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Both!

3. What was the first film you saw at the cinema? This one is hard. I remember watching Mary Poppins, Pinocchio, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, John Wayne and the Cowboys... I am sure I saw more Matinees. I was the youngest and my oldest sister would take us when my mom had to work.

4. What is your favorite t.v. show? Ghost Whisperer

5. What do usually have for breakfast? Either Granola, Oatmeal and Yogurt (mixed) or Shredded Mini-wheats with milk.

6. What is your middle name? don't have one

7. What food do you dislike? Boiled okra, hominy, watercress. grapefruit

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Fall Out Boy: I Don't Care (only the song) and Cold Play: Viva la Vida( the entire CD)

9. What kind of car do you drive? 2009 Hyundai Sonata and 1999 Ford Windstar Van

10. Favorite sandwich? Ham and Cheese on Cinnamon Bread.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Deceit and Lying.

12. Favorite item of clothing? Capris

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation
where would you go? I want to go to New Zealand or back to Europe to see the rest.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Varies

15. Where would you retire? San Diego (not too hot, not too cold)

16. Favorite sport to watch? Winter and Summer Olympics

17. When is your birthday? July 28

18. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night

19. What is your shoe size? 9.5

20. Pets? 1 large orange and white cat; 5 salt water fish; 1 goldfish; 1 beta

21. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher or an actress/singer

22. How are you today? Sick and miserable.

23. What is your favorite candy? Kit Kat or Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.

24. What is your favorite flower? Tulips, Lillies, Bird of Paradise,

25. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? Spring Recess

26. What is your favorite pastime? Internet, reading, BBC movies

27. What are you listening to right now? Computer fan

28. What was the last thing you ate? A Quesadilla

29. Do you wish on stars? Yes

30. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple, Dark Blue or Forest Green.. Maybe even Yellow.. depends on the day.

31. How is the weather right now? Snowy, dark and cold

32. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My mother

33. Favorite soft drink? I don't drink pop

34. Favorite restaurant? Asian

35. Real hair color? Brown

36. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies, Legos, Sunshine Family

37. Summer or Winter? Neither

38. Hugs or Kisses? Both!

39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

40. Coffee or Tea? Herb Tea

41. When was the last time you cried? Today. I feel miserable *sniff..sniff..cough..coug
h)

42. What is under your bed? Dust, Cassette Tapes, more dust

43. What are you afraid of? What will happen to my family if I die?

44. Salty or Sweet? Both and mixed together.

45. How many keys are on your ring? 5

46. How many years at your current job? 16

47. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

48. Do you make friends easily? Not really. I know a lot of people but I don't have any of BFF's except my hubby.

49. What did you do last night? Went out for Valentines Dinner at Madeline's with my husband, Kelly. Went food shopping.

50. Hiow many towns have you lived in? 8 ( Salt Lake; Logan; Ogden; Riverside, CA; Westwood, NJ; Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic; Holladay, and Herriman).

No comments: