5 THINGS I WAS DOING 10 YEARS AGO:
1. Celebrating Andrew's 5th birthday
2. School Shopping for Andrew's first day of Kindergarten
3. Working for USD PIP/ Early Intervention
4. Taking care of 4 month old Laura and 2 year old Caleb
5. Wondering how I was remaining sane.
5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST TODAY:
1. Take Laura to swimming (read while she swims)
2. Finish registering my students for Junior High (Done)
3. Buying Andrew a present (ended up at IKEA--He doesn't know what he wants)
4. Make Birthday Dinner (Done)
5. Celebrate Andrew's birthday with cake and ice cream (yummy)
5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE:
1. Pay off my house, my car, finish the yard, retire from my job, volunteer, buy myself a green and black Honda Element.
2. Put money away for College, Missions, Graduate School and future Houses and cars for my kids and grandchildren (they will have to earn the money... I am not just handing it over)
3. I would travel to Europe, buy a second home in Denmark, Germany, or Luxembourg and live there in the summers, eat good food, and travel on the trains.
4. Give to the Poor and Needy, 3rd World Countries, Organizations, Charities, etc.
5. Hire a maid to clean my house and do all my chores.
5 THINGS I 'LL NEVER WEAR AGAIN (OR HAVE NEVER WORN):
1. Acrylic nails.
2. High, high heels.
3. Above knee shorts.
4. Maternity clothes.
5. Tank tops or Halter tops.
5 FAVORITE TOYS (When you were a child):
1. Barbies.
2. Legos.
3. Board Games.
4. Atari.
5. Easy Bake Oven.
NAME 5 PEOPLE TO TAG FOR THIS MEME:
I am tagging anyone who wants to do this meme.
1 comment:
Fun meme - BTW, I have a little bag of your annual birthday treats at my house in the freezer, yes the freezer, because I actually bought them on your birthday and then drove around with them for 2 days in the car, needles to say it looks like a large brownie chunk now instead of individual chocolated dipped bears - eek! They will still taste great - right?????
Post a Comment