I started by getting my kids off to school then I attended a scripture study type class at Sandy Thornocks. It was taught by Sean Peck. I enjoyed the time I was there. I had to leave early to take my son to the doctors for a physical and a round of immunizations so he can go on the Scout Big Adventure on Wednesday. He will be back on Saturday probably looking like he had tons of fun and smelling like a Mountain Man.
This is a picture my daughter drew of me on Sunday. Looks just like me. Don't you think?I felt bad about the immunizations so I took my son to get a Gyro. He has some new passion for Greek food since we went to Europe last summer. (He actually ate the Greek food in Belgium and France.)
Came home, ate, and I FINALLY finished my book I have been reading FOREVER!!! The Book Thief. I can now move onto some other thick time consuming book. I am trying to decide between Host, by Stephenie Meyer or Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke. I will probably end up reading them simultaneously. I also committed, in the class this morning, to read, oops I mean STUDY my scriptures 15 minutes everyday and begin each study session with a prayer. So I will add scriptures to my reading list as well as the Ensign.
The afternoon was spent doing homework with my kids, making dinner, cleaning the house, reading my Real Simple Magazine, and going for a walk.
1 comment:
Hey you, I just update my links bar adn put your blog on, I hope that is okay!!! Love that you are posting!!
Post a Comment